Sunday, January 1, 2012

History of 2011, 7 nights 8 days at a hospital

I called it 7 nights 8 days as it changed me a bit again, another experience of my life, this time in a hospital! At least not a ghost house!
You can say it sure was not a pleasant one to have but, essential to do it of some very moral doing and thinking, more to family stuff.  Some times you just need to do some thing that you ought to do, as a member of a family!  Just planning to write in blog after going through the draft made in hospital.

I had to write using my sleek hand phone in the dark, and save to draft as everyone seemed to be sleeping even though not enjoying in the bed in hospital, what you expect!  You might be thinking what about myself!  Well, I considered lucky enough with the blue and white strap folding chair for me to get some sleep, even though not much!

I never thought that taking care of the elderly is much worse than the babies I had in the previous years..or I might go for more....ha!
People said you will never learn what is happiness without going through the sadness, true enough, that was my feeling after the 7 & 8 X.
To be continue..............